The truck is simple and dexterous,with small turning radius and small weight. It is suitable for ultra-narrow channel operation. The truck has compact and reliable structure.The oil pipeline and line are wrapped in the truck body which is safe and beautiful and convenient for user maintenance.
The truck adopts integrated handle design integrating keypad with entry code and turtle button and electric meter which is simple and comfortable for operation. Hand-held lithium battery makes battery changing easier and more convenient. Standard configuration of emergency stop switch and emergency reverse device ensure truck safety.
The truck is assembled with power-o braking function. The truck is braked as soon as the handle is loosened or pressed to the bottom. Electromagnetic braking and motor braking are used to ensure the safety of driving.
- Leading Brand - Hangcha
- The CBD18-JL3 Electric Pallet Truck comes with a detachable Lithium-ion battery which can be charged in 3 hours – providing greater availability
- It provides intermittent charging whilst on breaks and has a continuous working time of 3 hours
- What’s more, the battery has a 2,000-battery life cycle and can be simply charged with a 3-pin plug (230v).
- Easy charging, charge on the truck or remove the battery
- 142kg service weight including battery
- Quick brake release if you need to move the truck due to power failure.
- Electric drive and lift, manual lowering
- Fork Dimensions Available: 450mm x 1000mm, 450mm x 1150mm, 550mm x 1000mm, 550mm x 1150mm, 680mm x 1000mm and 680mm x 1150mm
- Turning radius 1398mm
- 75kw Drive Motor
- Stabiliser Brackets and Wheels can easily be removed if required
- 1 Year Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK
Electric Lifting and Lowering
|Fork Dimension Options
450mm x 1000mm
450mm x 1150mm
550mm x 1000mm
550mm x 1150mm
680mm x 1000mm
680mm x 1150mm
Overall Widths Across the Forks (A)
Fork Lengths (B)
Gap Between Forks (C)
150mm (450mm Fork Width)
250mm (550mm Fork Width)
380mm (680mm Fork Width)
Each Fork Width (D)
|Load Roller Wheels
||85mm to 200mm
|Overall Length (including forks)
1453mm (1000mm Fork Length)
1603mm (1150mm Fork Length)
||24V / 30Ah
||External 230V (plugs into a standard wall socket)