The GS EVO is the top choice for hand pallet truck, designed for an intensive use with maximum easiness of use and superior ergonomics.
This special GS EVO Low Profile is designed to easily operate where the pallet has a limited access due to height. With only 55 mm height from the ground, it is suitable to handle pallets with very low clearance openings.
3D Superior Ergonomic shape tiller. This tiller has a special 3D design, with enhanced ergonomics. Compared to a conventional tiller, this shape allows the operator to have a good position when pushing the loads with maximum efficiency without fatigue. This thanks to two large grasping side areas specifically designed to have a correct position during operation of the truck.
Following an appropriate conditioning operation the frame is varnished with polyester powder at a temperature of 250° to guarantee maximum resistance to wear and atmospheric agents.
Tiller easy to assemble with a fast mounting system. Robust tiller connection with two full welded joints that assure superior sturdiness in the toughest application.
The GS EVO pump has been designed with extreme care of details in order to have superior characteristics and features, such as:-
- Monolithic design: the resistant and reliable one-piece cast iron housing protects all components avoiding any accidental damages. Pump housing is processed with CNC machines to achieve high precision tolerances and high accuracy.
- Chromed piston rod and oil seal: in order to avoid rust and prevent oil leakage during the use.
- Maximum pressure valve: safety device that protects the transpallet against overloads.
- PROPORTIONAL LOWERING VALVE: lowering speed can be proportionally controlled according to the lever position on the tiller. Perfect working tool to carry fragile and delicate loads like crystal, glass and ceramics
- Pre-built before delivery. No assembly required.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK
||525mm x 1150mm|
Overall Width Across the Forks (A)
Fork Lengths (B)
Gap Between Forks (C)
Each Fork Width (D)
|Load Roller Wheels
||55mm to 170mm
|Minimum Fork Height
||Pramac EVO20L Brochure|