The GS EVO GALV hand pallet truck is designed to handle loads in humid and damp conditions.
Suitable for environments where high hygienic standards are enforced, such as the chemical, pharmaceutical or food & beverage industry.
Very good resistance to corrosion, guaranteed thanks to the hot dip galvanizing process of the frame and the handle and geomet treatment on the rest of components.
3D Superior Ergonomic shape tiller, with enhanced ergonomics. Compared to a conventional tiller, this shape allows the operator to have a good position when pushing the loads with maximum efficiency without fatigue. This thanks to two largegrasping side areas specifically designed to have a correct position during operation of the truck.
Tiller easy to assemble with a fast mounting system. Robust tiller connection with two full welded joints that assure superior sturdiness in the toughest application.
Resistant and reliable one piece cast iron pump with GEOMET® surface coating treatment to prevent rust pitting and corrosion damages. Designed with extreme care of details in order to have superior characteristics and features, it includes:-
- Monolithic design: resistant and reliable one-piece housing to protect all components avoiding any accidental damages. Pump housing is processed with CNC machines to achieve high precision tolerances and high accuracy.
- Chromed piston rod and oil seal: in order to avoid rust and prevent oil leakage during the use.
- Maximum pressure valve: safety device that protects the transpallet against overloads.
- PROPORTIONAL LOWERING VALVE: lowering speed can be proportionally controlled according to the lever position on the tiller. Perfect working tool to carry fragile and delicate loads like crystal, glass and ceramics.
- Pre-built before delivery. No assembly required.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK
|Fork Dimension Options
525mm x 1150mm
685mm x 1150mm
Overall Width Across the Fork Width (A)
Fork Length (B)
Gap Between Forks (C)
225mm (525mm Fork Width)
385mm (685mm Fork Width)
Each Fork Width (D)
|Load Roller Wheels
||85mm to 200mm
|Minimum Fork Height