The EP Equipment electric stackers have the the smallest working space needed to operate in confined spaces. Innovative design of low energy consumption and high reliability. The long tiller handle design located on the left hand side makes operation safe and convenient.
- Robust structure.
- Highly specialised drive and hydraulic system ensure excellent driving performance and high reliability.
- Low noise and durable hydraulic unit, high quality cylinder as well as hose ensure high reliability if hydraulic system.
- AMP connector and durable electric wires greatly reduce malfunctions of components.
- Straddle chassis option offers stability of high stack operation.
- Safety hydraulic design prevents mast from falling down abruptly when oil pipes cut off.
- Belly button prevents truck from hitting operator.
- By simply pressing emergency disconnect, power supply will be immediately interrupted.
- Multi lifting limited switch ensures travel safety.
- Truck automatically switches to low speed mode when lifting height is higher than setting height.
- Anti rolling back braking device ensures trucks don't roll back on ramps.
- Ergonomic tiller head for effortless and comfortable operations.
- Tiller with long arm for smooth operation.
- Compact chassis design offers smallest turning radius needed.
- Side operating ensures excellent visibility.
- On-board charger
- Maintenance Free Battery.
- Easy maintenance detachable rear panel
- Self diagnostics signal on the digital display allows easy troubleshooting
- Low voltage cut-off protection.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour Warranty
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK
|Load Centre Distance
Electric Lift and Lowering
||560mm x 1150mm
Overall Width Across the Fork Width (A)
Fork Length (B)
Gap Between Forks (C)
Each Fork Width (D)
|Lift Height Options:
Single Stage Mono
Two Stage Clear View
|Collapsed Lowered Height
|Fork Lowered Height
|Drive Wheel Material||Polyurethane|
|Stabiliser Wheel Material
|Load Roller Wheels
2 x 12V / 85Ah (1600mm Lift Height)
2 x 12V / 105Ah (3000mm Lift Height)
AGM Maintenance Free
Built-In Charger (230V)
(Plugs into a standard wall socket)
Recommended Aisle Width
|Type of Controller