The GS EVO is the top choice for hand pallet truck: designed for an intensive use with maximum easiness of use and superior ergonomics.
Available in a wide range of options, it is the right tool for customer that is looking for a tailored product for his application or simply a great professional tool.
3D Superior Ergonomic shape tiller. This tiller has a special 3D design, with enhanced ergonomics. Compared to a conventional tiller, this shape allows the operator to have a good position when pushing the loads with maximum efficiency without fatigue. This thanks to two large grasping side areas specifically designed to have a correct position during operation of the truck.
Entry/exit rollers. Supplementary rollers to allow easier entrance and quicker exit from a closed pallet, reducing the impact on the main rollers and guaranteeing a longer life.
Following an appropriate conditioning operation the frame is varnished with polyester powder at a temperature of 250° to guarantee maximum resistance to wear and atmospheric agents.
Tiller easy to assemble with a fast mounting system. Robust tiller connection with two full welded joints that assure superior sturdiness in the toughest application.
The GS EVO quick lift pump has been designed with extreme care of details in order to have superior characteristics and features, such as:-
- Monolithic design: the resistant and reliable one-piece cast iron housing protects all components avoiding any accidental damages. Pump housing is processed with CNC machines to achieve high precision tolerances and high accuracy.
- Chromed piston rod and oil seal: in order to avoid rust and prevent oil leakage during the use.
- Maximum pressure valve: safety device that protects the transpallet against overloads.
- PROPORTIONAL LOWERING VALVE: lowering speed can be proportionally controlled according to the lever position on the tiller. Perfect working tool to carry fragile and delicate loads like crystal, glass and ceramics.
- Pre-built before delivery. No assembly required.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK
||GS EVO QUICKLIFT
|Model||GS EVO QUICKLIFT
525mm x 1150mm
Overall Width Across the Fork Width (A)
Fork Length (B)
Gap Between Forks (C)
Each Fork Width (D)
|Load Roller Wheel Options
||85mm to 200mm
|Minimum Fork Height