The PX25 pallet truck is a simple, economical and robust tool to be used for lifting and weighing of transported loads.
Thanks to the 4 load cells it is able to be very precise and functional in all internal weighing operations; ideal for checking incoming goods, avoiding overloads and determining shipping weights.
Its large-sized 6 digits LCD display provides accurate and precise weighing in kg and lbs. The setting of tare shows both gross and net weights. Weights are shown in 0.5/1 kg/lb steps with 0,05% precision.
The structure is designed with a double frame consisting of a lower fork on which stands a counter fork. Both forks house two load cells allowing a uniform load distribution, and keeping high weighing accuracy even in case of collision and unbalanced load.
The PX25 electronic is powered by 4 x AA standard battery to be fitted in a specific module. The battery provides 30 hours autonomy. The display include a low status indicator.
Resistant and reliable one piece cast iron pump, worked with numerical control machine, including:-
- Maximum pressure valve: safety device that ensures the transpallet against overloads.
- When the pressure inside the hydraulic circuit exceeds the set calibration value according to the maximum nominal flow, the valve automatically locks the forks.
- ON/OFF lowering valve.
- External oil tank.
- Pre-built before delivery. No assembly required.
- 1 Year Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
- FREE Delivery to mainland UK
||555mm x 1185mm
Overall Width Across the Fork Width (A)
Fork Length (B)
Gap Between Forks (C)
Each Fork Width (D)
|Load Roller Wheels
||90mm to 205mm
|Minimum Fork Height
||4 x AA-Batteries
||Pramac PX25 Brochure|