• BT’s unique lifetime guarantee, gives the customer 99-years guarantee on the fork frame, valid for defects in materials and welding faults which can be derived from manufacturing. The guarantee on the pump unit and the tow bar is one year
• Robust design and still low weight – easy to manoeuvre
• Powder coating and robot welding give a high and even finish
• Angled high strength polymer handle for best ergonomic grip
• BT lowering control valve enables smooth, controlled lowering action
• Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability
• Greasable bushings ensure long service life
• Quick lift and overload can be combined
• This product has been environmentally declared and is certified to ISO 14020, type II carrying the Toyota Industries Corporation’s ECO label
• Customized configurations – a part of our offer
These are now the most popular steer wheel option due to the reduced noise levels inside warehouses and shop floors during operation. Rubber steer wheels are the softest type and flex for a better ride.
Polyurethane wheels are firmer than Rubber, so it doesn't flex or deflect as much as Rubber. They are slightly noiser than rubber but will last a little longer depending on operation environment.
Nylon wheels are the hardest compound of wheels but this makes them the most noisy.
24 Months Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
All our new products come with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
All repairs are carried out by our fully qualified service engineers at your location.