- Cost-effective solution for use in moderately corrosive environments
- Equipped with stainless steel axles and galvanized chassis and pump
- Three types of zinc coatings plus a number of stainless steel components provide reliability and long life.
- The BT Lowering control with stainless steel lowering valve offers a long, trouble-free life.
- For environments with a high hygiene standard
- Working in a highly corrosive and / or hygienic environment such as the pharmaceutical or food industry requires a special truck. Depending on your operation you can choose between a wet spec, galvanised, or stainless steel truck. Available as low-lifting or high-lifting truck.
These are now the most popular steer wheel option due to the reduced noise levels inside warehouses and shop floors during operation. Rubber steer wheels are the softest type and flex for a better ride.
Polyurethane wheels are firmer than Rubber, so it doesn't flex or deflect as much as Rubber. They are slightly noiser than rubber but will last a little longer depending on operation environment.
Nylon wheels are the hardest compound of wheels but this makes them the most noisy.
24 Months Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
All our new products come with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
All repairs are carried out by our fully qualified service engineers at your location.