- Perfect for use in quiet locations
- Tough performance at 60dBA
- Specially designed shock-absorbent material on the frame reduces the noise caused by vibrations. Rubber steer wheels and powerthane bogie wheels deliver a smooth, quiet ride.
- Rubber studs at the push rod ends further reduce rattling when the forks are fully lowered.
- The robust welded tow bar helps to increase the pallet truck’s uptime, reducing your costs over the product life.
- Enclosed handgrip design in high strength polymer provides operator comfort and hand protection.
- Recommended and certified truck specification for silent operation.
- The BT Lifter Silent generates a maximum noise level of 60 dBA according to the testing guidelines of the Dutch PEAK programme, and is therefore certified accordingly.
- Strong powerful thrust bearing is standard, for easier steering and enhanced durability.
These are now the most popular steer wheel option due to the reduced noise levels inside warehouses and shop floors during operation. Rubber steer wheels are the softest type and flex for a better ride.
Polyurethane wheels are firmer than Rubber, so it doesn't flex or deflect as much as Rubber. They are slightly noiser than rubber but will last a little longer depending on operation environment.
Nylon wheels are the hardest compound of wheels but this makes them the most noisy.
24 Months Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
All our new products come with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
All repairs are carried out by our fully qualified service engineers at your location.