- Electromagnetic service brake
- Compact Size & Light Weight, Convenient for Operation
- Special anti-vibration technology extends maintenance-free battery life
- Robot cables with excellent twist resistance offers longer life span
- Charger with temperature indicator protects battery
- Ergonomically designed tiller head helps increase efficiency
- Internal charger for easy charging
- Handy emergency disconnect button and durable driving unit ensure safety under any situation
- Assembly components easy for diagnostics and replacing parts
These are now the most popular steer wheel option due to the reduced noise levels inside warehouses and shop floors during operation. Rubber steer wheels are the softest type and flex for a better ride.
Polyurethane wheels are firmer than Rubber, so it doesn't flex or deflect as much as Rubber. They are slightly noiser than rubber but will last a little longer depending on operation environment.
Nylon wheels are the hardest compound of wheels but this makes them the most noisy.
24 Months Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
All our new products come with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
All repairs are carried out by our fully qualified service engineers at your location.