|Manufacturer||BT Rolatruc Toyota|
|Type of Pump Unit
|Lowered Fork Height||85mm|
|Overall Width Across the Forks
|Width Of Each Fork||156mm|
|Gap Between Forks||208mm|
|Load Roller Wheel Options||
|Delivery Lead Time||
5 working days
- The BT Lifter Wet Spec is based on our standard hand pallet truck with the addition of stainless steel axles and ball bearings. This is the entry level product in our range designed for applications where the environment is wet and the load on the forks is usually dry.
- For use in moderately wet conditions on lorries, in chilled temperatures and in the food processing industry with packaged goods
- Ideal for operations in moderately wet and humid environments
- For environments with a high hygiene standard
- The BT Lowering control with stainless steel lowering valve offers a long, trouble-free life.
- Working in a highly corrosive and / or hygienic environment such as the pharmaceutical or food industry requires a special truck. Depending on your operation you can choose between a wet spec, galvanised, or stainless steel truck. Available as low-lifting or high-lifting truck.
These are now the most popular steer wheel option due to the reduced noise levels inside warehouses and shop floors during operation. Rubber steer wheels are the softest type and flex for a better ride.
Polyurethane wheels are firmer than Rubber, so it doesn't flex or deflect as much as Rubber. They are slightly noiser than rubber but will last a little longer depending on operation environment.
Nylon wheels are the hardest compound of wheels but this makes them the most noisy.
24 Months Parts and Labour On-Site Warranty
All our new products come with a 24 months parts and labour warranty.
All repairs are carried out by our fully qualified service engineers at your location.